2 Minute Mental Break by Kerri Wade, Yoga Nidra Meditation Facilitator
I'm kind of a nag. I'm kind of a bully. Lovingly though, of course. Developing a meditation practice is truly life changing and I love to introduce my clients to Yoga Nidra meditation. The truth is most of us WANT to meditate. We know it is GOOD for us to meditate. Most are even at least a little familiar with the HEALTH benefits of mediation. So why don't we do it?
Because it's hard. It's nearly impossible for someone new to meditation to sit still for a half hour without any thoughts. I get it. Even those who have meditated regularly for years have a hard time doing it. But I am going to share a SECRET with you... your mind is not going to shut up. It just isn't.
But here's the good news... it doesn't have to! Here's what I love the most about the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra. We go through a series of breathing techniques and body awareness's that keep your mind occupied. Yes, you'll go off on your own little thought journey, but when you realize it, you just drop back in to the sound of my voice and follow along. And before you know it, I'll be telling you to feel yourself beginning to come to the surface of awareness and you likely won't even know what just happened! You will have the most amazing feeling of peace and your first thought will likely be, "what was that?" You'll realize that you have just been in communion with your source self, that very still quiet place inside. There is no place like it! So be sure to watch my You Tube Channel and my Facebook page for some complimentary Yoga Nidras you can listen to any time. Or better yet, come for a private Nidra session and we will set YOUR INTENTION. I'll record it for you to continue to listen to as well. While you're here, add on a 30 or 60 minute Reiki session at a great savings! You can book online at www.kerriwade.com.
So that's all well and good, but here's what I really want you to know. Meditation is a PRACTICE. Start with 2 or 3 minutes a day. That's all! Who can't do that! Enjoy this little 2 minute break as often as you like or just do it on your own.
Jai Bhagwan! Victory to the Spirit
#meditation #yoganidra #amritmethod #advancedfacilitator #mentalbreak #anxiety #stress
Comments
Post a Comment