Reiki Live by Kerri Wade, Chandler AZ Reiki Master Teacher



Welcome to Reiki Live! Tonight's theme is compassion. Join me now for some free Reiki healing energy and a short meditation. It's important that we take time to reconnect with our source self and this is a beautiful opportunity to do that!

My name is Kerri Wade and I am a Reiki Master Teacher in Chandler Arizona. I offer in person and distance session and online home study Reiki classes. I also do Hypnotherapy, am an Advanced I Am Yoga Nidra facilitator and the co-creator of the Sacred Energetic Alignment (SEA) Therapy. I would love the opportunity to work with you!

Subscribe to my You Tube channel and get notified when I upload new Reiki, Hypnosis and Yoga Nidra Meditations! I can be reached through my website at www.kerriwade.com

#reikimaster #reikiteacher #karunareiki #hypnosis #hypnotherapy #yoganidra #meditation #anxiety #stressrelief #chandlerarizona #holistichealing #energyhealing #reikienergy #reikihealing

Comments

Popular Posts