Chandler AZ Reiki Master Kerri Wade - Reiki Live!
Welcome to Reiki Live! Reiki is a non-invasive therapy that passes subtle energy from one person to another to help promote well-being. It helps relieve tension, anxiety and fear. Responses to Reiki treatments vary from person to person, but most experience a deep feeling of relaxation and peace. Some people fall asleep during their treatment and awake and feeling refreshed and more positive about the future. reiki can help you cope with difficult situations, relieve emotional stress and tension, and help to improve overall well-being.
Tonight as I share Reiki with you, I'm going to guide you through a chakra clearing and balancing meditation to help you release any stuck energy and fill the chakras with beautiful healing energy.
I am so glad you were here tonight! Please feel free to share this video on your Facebook page and with your friends.
Kerri Wade is a Reiki Master Teacher in Chandler Arizona. She offers in person sessions as well as remote sessions. You can learn more about Reiki and its benefits on her website www.kerriwade.com.
If you are looking for a container of support, check out www.kerriwadecoaching.com and schedule a complimentary 45 minute Zoom call to learn about Kerri's 12 week program, "Who The (Bleep) Am I? Rewriting Your Story."
#reiki #energyhealing #bodymindcoaching #reikimasterteacher #karunareiki #holyfirereiki #wellness #naturalhealing #holistichealing #chandleraz #gilbertaz #reikiinchandler #chandlerreiki #energyhealingchandleraz
#kerriwade #eastvalleyhealing #facebooklivereiki #reikilive
Comments
Post a Comment